User Rating: 0 / 5

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive
 

34 minutes walk from the hotel

Orthodox Resurrection Cathedral is on Barricadnaya street in the proletarian district of Tver. It operates when Hristorozhdestvensom monastery. Refers to the Tver Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church.

Its construction was started in 1913 and lasted for three years, by the famous St. Petersburg engineer Omelyustogo NP Most of the funds for the construction of the Cathedral were donated by the royal family.

In 1936, the cathedral was closed, and only after 52 years, he was again returned to Tver diocese. In 1992, it was consecrated again.

View on map